Full of character and designed by the artist Huit, the NYC 83 Vulc Huit Skull Army Skate Shoes pay homage to the city that never sleeps. Huit is a multi-versed artist, dabbling with graffiti, acrylic, oil painting, as well as 3D graphic design. These shoes are a blend of Huit's experiences and the raw attitude of NYC, draped with undead skeletons throughout the back heel and interior, offering a haunted spooky aesthetic. Built with a mixture of synthetic nubuck, canvas, nylon, and mesh materials, these are a fully functional skateboard shoe with an overall vulcanized construction. Heavily padded with a stylish high-top silhouette, these shoes look great on and off the board.
- NYC 83 Vulc Huit Skull Army Skate Shoes.
- Designed by the artist Huit (pronounced Wheat).
- High-top silhouette.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Synthetic nubuck, canvas, nylon, mesh upper materials.
- Double stitched toe for durability.
- Reinforced high skate abrasion areas.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Gusseted tongue.
- Combo lacing with durable plastic eyelets.
- Osiris logo detailing throughout.
Osiris NYC 83 Vulc Huit Skull Army Skate Shoes - Men's Skate Shoes - FIMKLGT